I’ve been trying my best to work diligently on Cry Girlhood, which I’m very excited to say is almost on it’s way to nearing completion! So a bit of a progress report to what’s cooking in visual novel development land;
- I’ve tied up some loose ends in the script and only have two endings to write. 📘
- Redrew Yasmine’s sprite 📘
- Increased screen resolution, gave all backgrounds a different watercolor effect 📘
- Now focusing on scripting for everything that’s already been written. 📖 ✏
- Want to redo Kim’s sprite and draw two remaining characters. 📖 ✏
Hopefully another progress report won’t be too far along, since I’m now at the point where I’m dealing with screenshots. I’ll keep you guys updated more often! Thank you all for the support over the years, and thank you for checking in with the development.